You have no items in your shopping cart.
Humans require water to survive. But because the human body loses water constantly and cannot store it, we must drink water regularly. It helps us stay hydrated and healthy. Unfortunately, most people don't drink enough water every day and spend most of their time semi-dehydrated. It happens when we don't believe we have to drink water since we're not thirsty or dislike tap water's flavor. Good thing there are Hot and Cold Water Coolers for Home!
Let's be honest. Tap water has no flavor and often tastes and smells like chemicals, so who likes to drink it anyway? The issue is that dehydration isn't simply about having a dry mouth. It also implies that other essential organs and cells are dehydrated and thus unable to operate properly.
HOT AND COLD WATER COOLERS FOR HOME TO FILTER FLUORIDE
Even though several scientific studies have established that fluoride is carcinogenic without a shadow of a doubt, most countries continue to mandate water fluoridation. Fluoride also associates with hypothyroidism and other major health problems in children, including low IQ.
Governments claim that the level of fluoride in your water supply isn't high enough to be hazardous. But research has shown that swallowing fluoride over a lengthy period is harmful. You can find fluoride in mouthwash, toothpaste, tea, and processed foods, in addition to drinking water.
Fluoride in drinking water can cause dental fluorosis, a disorder that causes spotty or blotchy white spots on tooth enamel. It's known as a neurotoxic in 2014 by the respected medical magazine The Lancet.
Fluoride exposure in early brain development has been linked to lower IQ scores in kids living in high-fluoride areas. This data is according to a 2012 study published in Environmental Health Perspectives. According to the Fluoride Action Network, infant formula containing fluoridated water contains 100-200 times the fluoride found in breastmilk.
As of September 2016, 50 out of 57 human research data shows that increased fluoride exposure links to lower IQ. While 45 animal studies had discovered that fluoride exposure affects animal learning and memory.
MODERN HOT AND COLD WATER COOLERS
Water coolers used to be gigantic, unsightly appliances that people tried to hide away. But now they're sleek, colorful, and some are even designer-made.
Many modern water coolers are available with a variety of colored side panels to match your interior décor. Businesses can even have their corporate emblem embossed on the side of their water dispensers.
Water coolers used to be only available as floor-standing bottled water coolers. Still, modern models are available in bottled and mains variants and various forms, including freestanding, mounted under-counter, and counter-top.
Water coolers used to provide cold drinking water merely, but current water coolers are incredible since they:
- Some versions give chilled not only drinking water but also ambient and hot water.
- In the summer, your water dispenser can supply you with cool, refreshing drinking water. In the winter, it also provides immediate hot water for soups and other comforting beverages such as hot chocolate. It eliminates the need to shuffle around on icy floors while waiting for the kettle.
- Modern water coolers provide drinking water that's nearly as good as natural spring water, the greatest water in the world.
- Bottlessless water coolers connects directly into your main water line. You can get rid of the need for heavy water bottles that you need to pile and lift. It provides simple access to drinking water 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Modern water dispensers are not only attractive but also safe and simple to use for children. It motivates them to drink more water, which is significantly healthier than carbonated beverages.
- Modern water coolers are quite sanitary, with some versions even having a self-cleaning feature.
- Some water cooler types even provide you the option of chilled, hot, still, or sparkling water.
FINDING A GREAT SUPPLIER
Choosing the proper type of water cooler entails determining the best pricing, style, fit, look, and storage and selecting the greatest water cooler company. You must ask the following questions to check that the water cooler provider you choose is the appropriate one for you and provides all you require:
- DELIVERY: Is the supplier willing to transport and set up your water cooler for you? Do they provide training on how to use the machine properly and how to service it if necessary?
- FREE TRIAL PERIOD: Some water suppliers provide a free trial period. It helps determine if the water cooler you're buying is fit for you.
- REFILLS: How often will the supplier refill the water bottles in the case of a bottled water cooler, and do they guarantee a continuous supply?
- RENTAL OPTIONS: Is it necessary to purchase the water cooler, or does the water provider offer a leasing option?
- MAINTENANCE: Does your water cooler receive maintenance regularly by your supplier?
- WATER TYPE: What water type does it use to fill the water bottles in the instance of a bottled water cooler? It's significant since study shows that some businesses use regular tap water while charging for spring water.
- STYLE: Is the type of water cooler you chose throughout your study available from the supplier?
- WARRANTY: Are the supplier's water coolers covered by a valid contract? Is this warranty in addition to the manufacturer's warranty, and does it cover issues that may arise during installation?
Buying a water cooler is no longer a luxury but rather a need for optimum health. Drinking water from hot and cold water coolers for home that's cooled, filtered, and delicious gives you energy and makes you healthy. A water cooler is beneficial because it provides an infinite supply of nutritious drinking water, and top-of-the-line models may also include warm and hot water options.