You have no items in your shopping cart.
People have become significantly more aware of the importance of drinking enough water. We need to drink water every day to sustain good health during the last decade or two. Water coolers have become increasingly popular as a result. Drinking water from a water cooler is beneficial since the filter removes any contaminants from the water before it reaches your glass. It results in water that tastes and smells fantastic, encouraging more people to drink it. Find out the reasons to buy freestanding water coolers for all seasons.
REASONS TO BUY FREESTANDING WATER COOLERS THIS SUMMER
The easiest way to achieve this is to purchase a water cooler and invest in your health. Of course, whether you choose a bottled water cooler or plumbed-in water cooler is entirely up to you, but to aid you in your decision, we thought we'd share some reasons why investing in a freestanding water cooler is a great idea:
- A water cooler will help you save money by reducing the amount you spend on bottled water, fizzy drinks, and pricey coffees.
- A water cooler will motivate people to drink more water, keeping them hydrated and healthy.
- Because water providers must adhere to tight standards and regulations, water coolers are hygienic.
- Dehydration is one of the top causes of headaches and lethargy, especially in the afternoon. Therefore office water coolers help staff be more productive. Regularly drinking water throughout the day keeps one refreshed and hydrated, as well as the brain functioning at its best.
- Water coolers come in a variety of forms, so you can find one that matches your décor/color scheme as well as your budget.
- Filters may be placed in most mains water coolers, eliminating all pollutants and other hazardous things from your drinking water, leaving you with drinking water that tastes almost as cool and pleasant as genuine spring water.
REASONS WHY WE NEED MORE WATER!
Dehydration does not occur just because you haven't had any water for a few days. It can happen in just a few hours. Even a 2% dehydration can hurt your health. While the human body consists of over 70% water, it loses water during the day through sweat, urine, and other regular biological functions.
It means that to be hydrated and healthy, we must all drink water throughout the day. Many people, however, don't drink enough water as they detest the taste or odor of tap water. However, this isn't good enough. We must establish a strategy to drink water free of pollutants and taste and smells pleasant.
The following are signs of dehydration:
- Headache, delirium, and utter confusion.
- exhaustion (fatigue).
- Light-headedness, dizziness, and weakness
- You may have a dry mouth and a dry cough.
- The heart rate is fast, but the blood pressure is low.
- Appetite loss, however sugar cravings are possible.
- Skin that is flushed (red). Feet that are swollen Muscle spasms
- Chills, or heat intolerance.
- Pee with a dark color (urine). The color of your urine should be clear and light.
- Drinking before you become thirsty is the greatest method to avoid dehydration. You're already dehydrated if you wait till you're thirsty.
LEVELS OF DEHYDRATION
Dehydration can be classified as follows:
- Mild. You need to drink more fluids orally (by mouth). If you're sweating excessively or losing fluids due to vomiting or diarrhea, replace fluids with a drink that contains electrolytes. After five or ten minutes, you should feel much better.
- Moderate. Moderate dehydration necessitates the use of an IV (intravenous hydration). You can obtain it through an urgent care center, an emergency room, or a hospital.
- Severe. If your dehydration symptoms are severe, seek medical help. To get help, dial 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency department.
If you go to a doctor, they'll determine what level you're at and assign you treatment based on that.
FREESTANDING WATER COOLER BENEFITS
The following are some of the great advantages of owning a water cooler:
- Access to potable cold, room temperature, or hot water whenever you want it.
- Water is readily available for guests, staff, and clients.
- Water coolers are a more cost-effective and environmentally beneficial option than single-use plastic bottles in the long run.
Promoting a balanced lifestyle necessitates staying hydrated. A water cooler makes getting a steady supply of chilled, refreshing water straightforward. You can use this handy device in the workplace, private households, and businesses—anywhere people value on-demand beverage refreshments.
These coolers are capable of much more than simply dispensing ice-cold water. They can deliver cold, cool, room temperature, or hot water in an instant. These best water cooler options can keep you hydrated at home or work.