You have no items in your shopping cart.
A hot and cold water filter dispenser has grown in popularity over the last decade as people are more health-conscious and environmentally conscientious.
Tap water isn't always the greatest choice because it can contain contaminants. It may have heavy metals, chlorine by-products, and fluoride (all known carcinogens). Plus, traces of medicinal and recreational drugs may also be present.
Bottled water was popular for a long time, and it still is with (far too many) people. But its popularity has decreased as people have become more environmentally conscious. Millions of tons of plastic bottles wind up in landfills every year, leeching poison into the earth for decades to come.
EFFECTS OF HAVING AN OFFICE HOT AND COLD WATER FILTER DISPENSER
It has increased the buying of water coolers. The law required business owners to offer fresh, drinkable water to all employees throughout the day. Initially, management was not up to purchasing water coolers because they believed it would result in decreased productivity as employees would congregate around the water cooler gossiping and wasting time.
What has transpired is the polar opposite:
- Dehydration can come from a lack of availability to drinking water during the day, leading to a variety of ailments and time away from work.
- Because the brain, which is 85 percent water, relies on adequate liquids to function properly, having access to fresh drinking water boosts productivity.
- Walking to the water cooler a few times a day for a refreshing, energizing sip of water refreshes you. It offers you more energy and increases your alertness.
- Drinking water throughout the day enhances brain activity, helping employees work at their best for extended periods.
- Maintaining a healthy level of hydration increases one's attitude, resulting in a more productive workforce.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Once you've invested in a water cooler, you must do everything you can to maintain it in good working order. It will guarantee that it lasts a long time. It may entail routine maintenance and upkeep to ensure that nothing becomes clogged due to a lack of cleaning.
While some of the top-of-the-line models clean and maintain themselves, most water coolers will require manual cleaning and maintenance. Bottled water coolers, in particular, require maintenance every three months or so. It's simple to accomplish if you follow these steps:
- Before cleaning or performing any maintenance, make sure the unit is disconnected from the wall outlet.
- Remove the water bottle from the machine.
- Make sure the back of the water cooler unit is pointing away from the wall.
- Place a 2-liter bucket beneath the drain plug on the back of the unit.
- Open the tap over a bucket to drain any remaining water from the cold reservoir.
- Turn the faulty assembly counterclockwise to remove it.
- Remove the plastic barrier from the reservoir's interior.
- Clean the baffle and probe assembly with a gentle cloth, tap water solution, and unscented household bleach. Rinse completely after wiping.
- With a soft cloth, wipe the interior of the reservoir and the area around the tap(s). Use a product that removes lime, rust, and calcium if the mineral build-up is present.
- Pour 1-2 liters of regular tap water through the water cooler system and into a bucket to clean it.
- By dispensing the remaining water from all reservoirs into the bucket, you can finish the job.
- Reassemble the water cooler by replacing all of the parts.
- Reverse the device, add a new bottle of water, and plug it back in.
Water coolers provide us with easy access to pure, cooled, great-tasting drinking water almost 24/7, so getting a hot and cold water filter dispenser is one effective way to ensure that we drink enough water throughout the day.
Get your water coolers and water filters from Ace Water Coolers here in Australia! We offer premium quality products that aim to provide quality water to every household. Contact us today!