You have no items in your shopping cart.
Are you aware that not all filters are created equal? After further testing, we discovered that most filters failed to produce continuously pure water, or if it did, the water didn't taste as well as bottled water. Many water filters on the market now do one or two things to filter your water, such as removing pollutants or undesirable tastes like chlorine. However, only a few people are capable of doing everything. Having a 7 Stage Water Filter System helps you feel at ease that the water you're drinking is pure.
Ace Water Coolers' 7 Stage Water Filter System
- 1st Stage: KDF Media helps remove chlorine, organic material, and heavy metals like lead, mercury, cadmium, and arsenic, preparing the water for the activated carbon stage.
- 2nd Stage: Activated Carbon decreases smells and chlorine taste even more. It removes any taste or odors that may have remained in the storage tank.
- 3rd Stage: Activated alumina prevents impurities such as arsenic, fluoride, organic and inorganic waste from traveling further. After the filtering process is complete, only cleaned drinking water passes through.
- 4th Stage: Mineralised Balls are natural minerals made from natural clays that recharge mineral reserves in the body. These minerals include iron, potassium, lithium, zinc, magnesium, and iodine.
- 5th Stage: Finer grade Activated Carbon decreases smell and chlorine taste even more. It removes any taste or odors that may have remained in the storage tank.
- 6th Stage: Far-infrared ceramic balls effectively absorb lead, chromium, and other dangerous heavy metals. In addition, it produces dissolved zinc, iodine, lithium, selenium, and other trace elements in over 20 different compounds.
- 7th Stage: The 7th and last stage of filtration, the Ceramic Plate, can eliminate certain microorganisms.
CHOOSING A HOME WATER FILTER
The variety of alternatives, systems, and technical words can rapidly become overwhelming when shopping for home water filters. You want a quick and simple solution to your water quality problems so that your family can drink cleaner, purer water, but you also want to make the best decision possible. How can you be sure you're getting the appropriate home water filter when there's so much information to sift through?
Here are some wise tips in choosing a water filter for your home in Australia:
Know Your Water Supply
The supply of your tap water can influence your final decision when determining how to purify your water at home. The water could be flowing from one of two sources:
Public Water Supply: If you pay a water bill, the municipal utility in your area delivers water to your home. To eliminate impurities and make it safe to drink, they must treat public drinking water with chlorine and other methods.
However, depending on where you live, the amount and type of specific pollutants in your public drinking water will differ. In the previous decade, it contaminated 63 million people with toxic public drinking water. Certain places are more likely to have contamination with lead, while others may have higher amounts of arsenic or trihalomethanes (THMs).
Private Well: Because the EPA does not monitor well water, homeowners are responsible for regular maintenance. They must ensure that their private well water is safe to consume.
Pollutants by organic bacteria such as E. coli and coliform is a common problem with well water. Increased nitrate levels in well water are another prevalent issue caused by pesticides leaching into the well from adjacent soil. According to a random sampling of rural wells, 42 percent of the area wells showed hazardous bacteria or nitrates levels.
When you know what toxins and problems you're likely to encounter in your water supply, you can look for home water filters that address these issues.
Know What's In Your Water
Conducting a home water test to establish exactly what toxins are present in your home's tap water is the best approach to make an intelligent purchase.
There are simple, free tests you may perform to see if you have hard water or if your plumbing or water supply contains heavy metals.
You'll have all the information you need to assess your water filtration alternatives once you know what issues you need to solve, where your water originates from, and what sort of filtration you prefer.
Understand the Differences of Filters
Home water filter systems divide into two categories:
- POU systems'usual installation beneath your kitchen sink and filter only the water that comes from that tap. These systems remove impurities from the water and give safe drinking and cooking water.
- It indicates that all of the water in your kitchen, bathrooms, and appliances has been treated. POE systems filter the water that enters your pipes, ensuring that all of the water in your home is filtered. These systems are more expensive, but they offer additional benefits, particularly if you want to eliminate chlorine from your shower water, deal with issues like hard water, and safeguard your appliances.
Many homeowners opt for a system that combines whole-house filtration with a specialized treatment at the tap, while others opt for one or the other.
FINAL THOUGHTS: 7 Stage Water Filter System
A 7 Stage Water Filter System in Australia may be the best thing you'll ever buy in your home. The different filters within one filter help you purify your tap water easily with safety assurance.
Our quality water filter system has a 7-stage filtration system that removes sediments, smells, organic pollutants, and chlorine flavor from your drinking water, ensuring that your water tastes excellent all of the time.